AFTER SUN LOTION Buy One Get TWO Free
We have promoted our Body Lotion for many years as an effective After Sun application. However, our After Sun Lotion has key active ingredients that make it specific to after-sun care. Fragranced with coconut and hints of summer making this the perfect After Sun for everyone!
- Tea Tree Oil – as the workhorse providing antibacterial and antiseptic properties as well as soothing and calming the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring skin acid which can be depleted with sun exposure, essential for skin repair, increasing skin moisture levels and can decrease inflammation often associated with sun exposure.
- Beta-Glucan – enhances skin repair by increasing the production of (Langerhans) Cells which increase the skins antibody responses. The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Beta-Glucan help to rapidly reduce redness and increases melanin production which supports the skins own UV protection
- Allantoin – increases water content in the skin and enhances desquamation
- Apricot Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Bisabolol – a derivative of Chamomile
- Aloe vera
Some tips for after sun care
- Take a cool not hot shower after sun exposure
- Don’t forget to condition your hair as sun can dry and cause unwanted frizz (Australian Bodycare conditioner is great for this)
- Don’t forget your lips... Australian Bodycare Any Time Balm is a wonderful rescue for dry dehydrated sun exposed lips
- Don’t use an exfoliator as this will irritate the inflamed skin cells – only use this when the skin starts to peel... Australian Bodycare Body & Facial Exfoliators are perfect as they are gentle and effective
- Avoid tight restrictive clothing
- Hydrate from the inside out...drink plenty of water
*Use sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. The higher the SPF, the better. Go for broad-spectrum sunscreens, which protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Make sure the product is not past its expiry date