Pure Tea Tree Oil
This unique, natural, skin friendly, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal oil can be used everyday as an antiseptic for cuts, grazes, cold sores, spots and pimples, athletes foot, muscular aches, insect bites, itchy scalp and skin irritations.
A high action antiseptic made of the finest 100% natural Tea Tree Oil to give a deep-down treatment to minor skin troubles such as blemishes, spots, insect bites, grazes and fungal problems.
Tea Tree Oil is a well-known antiseptic that acts effectively against many bacteria and fungi.
- Natural anti-bacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties of Tea Tree Oil help to keep skin hygienically clean whilst maintaining its natural pH balance.
- Tea Tree Oil provides immediate relief after application.
- Use undiluted as an antiseptic for application on minor cuts, burns, bites, stings, Athlete’s Foot, & cold sores.
- Due to its efficacy, only a few drops are needed per application to achieve positive results.
- For external use only.
- Diluted as a mouth wash for fresh breath
- 5-8 drops in a bath for muscle relaxing
- Dab a small amout on to a spot or pustule - especially ’acne’ type skin problems
Apply a few drops directly to the required area to:
- Sweeten Foot odour
- Combat verrucas
- Calm Athlete’s Foot
- 5-10 drops in steaming water for inhalation to fight off colds, sore throats and stuffy noses